In this article we’re going to teach you how you can get a subscription to PlayStation on Desktop, these are the steps you have to follow:
- Visit the website at http://store.playstation.com/. You can get an online subscription from here.
- Press PlayStation Plus – You’ll find this on the left side of the page in the Featured heading.
- Hit Become a Member! – You see it on the same left side as in the PlayStation tab.
- Press a subscription – Here you’ll find a maximum of four subscriptions:
- 12 months
- 3 months
- 1 month
- You’ll get another option of “14 days free” if you haven’t used PlayStation Plus yet.
- Press Subscribe
- Fill in your PSN email and password – This you’ll do in the fields below “Email Id” and “password.
- Tap “Sign in”- This will take you to the payment page.
- Choose your payment option – This you can do in two ways either pay through credit/debit card, or by your PayPal account.
- Fill in your payment details.
- Press Save – Find it at the bottom of the page.
- Press “Confirm Purchase” – You have to press the button on the right side of the page, and this should purchase your chosen PlayStation Plus subscription and register it your account.
I believe this article helped you in some way.