Nowadays, Microsoft Edge is one of the most secure web browsers around the world. We also suggest you that whenever you are visiting any website that has some connection with money. Use PayPal, Payoneer, or for any other traditional website, Microsoft Edge is always best for all of us.
However, we all are agreeing that Edge is one of the amazing and securing users on the web, things are not always perfect. Few days back, some users complained about an issue where Microsoft Edge is very much stuck and continuously refreshes on all the banking or financial websites. It also causes some timeouts and other errors which are really a pain in the rear end of the users. Though, everything will always work in a better way when your browser is in private mode.
Here we explain you few solutions which can help you in solving the error, these steps are simple to follow and can be understand by everyone. But before starting the process, we suggest you follow the steps in a given sequence as it will save you from trouble and also take your less time. The steps are discussed below:
Steps to Fix Edge not Working on Banking Websites
Let’s start following the options which are discussed below that can help you in fixing the problem:
- Delete all your browser cache
- Reset Microsoft Edge
Method-1: Delete all your browser cache
Deleting the cache in Microsoft Edge is one of the easiest methods. You only need to follow simple steps for removing this error. The steps are discussed below:
- Firstly, click on the Hamburger (three dots) button.
- Then, choose History option.
- Next, click on the Clear History option.
- The section with the title Clear Browsing Data appears on your screen.
- Now, tick mark on the Cached Data and Files, and Cookies and Saved Website Data.
- Finally, navigate your cursor below the screen and click on the Clear
- Lastly, wait for the Microsoft Edge for removing all their data.
Method-2: Reset and Repair Microsoft Edge
Resetting and repairing the Microsoft Edge can solve your many problems or issues as the browser would return to its default state. We advise you to use this method to solve the error, but remember this if you make any customizations on your web browser will automatically go away from the website.
For repairing or resetting the Edge, you need to follow the below-given steps:
- Click to open WinX Menu.
- Then, click on the Settings
- Subsequently, under the Apps and features section, look for the Microsoft Edge.
- Now, click on the Advanced options link.
- Then, choose the Repair option if your Microsoft Edge is not working properly.
Note: whenever you repair Edge your data will always remain safe on your computer.
If this above-given process doesn’t create any differences, then you may need to choose the Reset button, windows will now automatically reset your Edge browser settings, keeping all your favorites intact but you might lose some of your other data.
John Morrison is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, John has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup